Everyone is welcome to join this process of learning, growth, and prayer and accept the call to develop a deeper connection to Our Lord and a deeper trust in his love for all of us.
Contact Margie Meyers – firstname.lastname@example.org or Danny Scott for more information. Pre-registration is helpful but not required.
Maybe you know someone who is waiting for an invitation to join our wonderful faith family or searching for a home church. Share this information!
Join us for a day of spiritual rejuvenation and inspiration this Lent by joining us for “Restore and Renew” on Saturday, February 17, 2024, on the centrally located campus of St. Joseph Church in Midland, Maryland, of Divine Mercy Parish.
🕊️ SCHEDULE OF THE DAY:
- 8:30 AM: Optional Mass to start the day with grace and unity.
- 9:30 AM: Keynote address by the dynamic Rev. Gladstone “Bud” Stevens, prominent speaker and presenter
- 12:00 PM: Lunch, fostering fellowship and community.
- 1:00 PM: Keynote part II
- 1:30 PM: Optional workshops for Ministries that serve the Liturgy
EXCITING OPPORTUNITIES AFTER LUNCH:
- Practical Formation for Liturgical Ministers: Enhance your service as a Lector, Extraordinary Minister of the Eucharist, Sacristan, Music Minister, Sacristan, Greeter, or Usher. This training will enable all volunteers to serve at any of our four churches.
- Commissioning and Re-Commissioning: All Ministers of Divine Mercy who attend will not only be uplifted and renewed but also receive updated credentials for active ministry serving the Mass.
REGISTRATION DETAILS: To secure your spot and ensure a day filled with spiritual growth, please register by emailing Margie Meyers at email@example.com or by calling the Divine Mercy Parish office at 301-689-6767.
Sign up online at: http://tinyurl.com/RestoreandRenew2024